Recipe by Wicked Creations
This is my adaption to Chocolate Nesquik Brownies, using Strawberry flavor, while adding white chocolate chips-perfect for Valentine's Day occassions!! Very gooey, uber rich unique brownies!! This was created for my daughter's school Valentine's Day Party.
Top Review by Rachel B.
I made these with 2 tbsp less butter and added chopped walnuts in them... AMAZING! Everyone loved them. Fudgy consistency, very sweet flavor that is balanced enough to bring the strawberry and white chocolate out perfectly. They have a mellow pink color that's perfect for Valentine's day or a pink themed party of sorts. Highly recommended if you have Nequik lying around that you need to use up or want to try something new. Thanks!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and half and half.
- Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture and whisk throughly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, strawberry powder, baking powder and salt throughly; Stir into sugar mixture throughly.
- Fold in white chocolate chips into batter.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tester comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan; Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Pan size can be down-sized for more fuller brownie.