1/4 Photos of Strawberry Nesquik Brownies
Wicked Creations's Note:
This is my adaption to Chocolate Nesquik Brownies, using Strawberry flavor, while adding white chocolate chips-perfect for Valentine's Day occassions!! Very gooey, uber rich unique brownies!! This was created for my daughter's school Valentine's Day Party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and half and half.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture and whisk throughly.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine flour, strawberry powder, baking powder and salt throughly; Stir into sugar mixture throughly.
- 5Fold in white chocolate chips into batter.
- 6Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tester comes out slightly sticky.
- 7Cool in pan; Cut into bars and enjoy!
- 9Pan size can be down-sized for more fuller brownie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Nesquik Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g