Recipe by Wicked Creations
This is my adaption to Chocolate Nesquik Brownies, using Strawberry flavor, while adding white chocolate chips-perfect for Valentine's Day occassions!! Very gooey, uber rich unique brownies!! This was created for my daughter's school Valentine's Day Party.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Unusual and tasty! Eye-catching and pretty pink, too! When warm, they are very gooey and a tad greasy from all the butter, but they cool down into something more like a traditional blondie in texture with a slightly crisp outer crust. I used 2TBS less butter than the recipe called for (didn't feel like cutting into a frozen stick of butter for the last 2TBS). Seeing how mine came out when warm, I'm guessing that you could probably cut the butter amount down to 1 stick (1/2 cup) and still get good results in the end. The amount of white chocolate chips seem like overkill when mixing them in, but it's perfect once baked. I wasn't sure I was even going to get to try these, since Strawberry Nesquik is pretty scarce in my area for some reason -- I looked for it at 5 different grocery stores before locating it at the sixth! And yes, I DO turn into a persistent terrier when I'm looking for special ingredients for something, lol. I'm really glad that I got to try these, though. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2014
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and half and half.
- Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture and whisk throughly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, strawberry powder, baking powder and salt throughly; Stir into sugar mixture throughly.
- Fold in white chocolate chips into batter.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tester comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan; Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Pan size can be down-sized for more fuller brownie.