This is my adaption to Chocolate Nesquik Brownies, using Strawberry flavor, while adding white chocolate chips-perfect for Valentine's Day occassions!! Very gooey, uber rich unique brownies!! This was created for my daughter's school Valentine's Day Party.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and half and half.
- Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture and whisk throughly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, strawberry powder, baking powder and salt throughly; Stir into sugar mixture throughly.
- Fold in white chocolate chips into batter.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tester comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool in pan; Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Pan size can be down-sized for more fuller brownie.