Recipe by Prayztwice
Refreshing yet decadent!
Top Review by Merlot
WOW!!!! Wish I could give this 10 stars. We loved the combination of flavors and textures. The almonds are a perfect compliment to the strawberries. The dressing is easy to make and really ties everything together. Great salad, Prayztwice, thanks so much or sharing it.
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 1 quart strawberry, coarsely diced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons sweet onions, finely diced
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Napa cabbage into bite-sized pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Add onion, almonds, and strawberries.
- Mix mayo, red wine vinegar, and sugar in a med. bowl.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir and add milk, a little at a time, until milk is incorporated.
- Add dressing to the salad mixture and chill.
- * Prep time doesn't include chill time*.