Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great recipe. Great for breakfast or just when you want something nutritious! I love strawberries, but feel free to experiment with whatever fruits your like! If I remember right, this serves 4 12oz glasses.
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 cups strawberries, cut up
- 3 bananas, cut up
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Serve immediately.
- Refridgerate leftovers covered no more than 3 days. (You may need to mix again before serving.).