Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A very simple breakfast idea. My kids love them. You can use any flavor of preserves that you like.
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the preserves and cream cheese to a small bowl; stir to mix well.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle from the wide end to the point and place seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool slightly; sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.