Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very simple breakfast idea. My kids love them. You can use any flavor of preserves that you like.
Make and share this Strawberry 'n' Cream Roll-ups recipe from Food.com.
- Add the preserves and cream cheese to a small bowl; stir to mix well.
- Separate the crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle from the wide end to the point and place seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescents.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool slightly; sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.
As a quick and easy recipe this rates 5 stars. This was a tasty treat with coffee. I am going to try this with apricot preserves next time. Thanks NurseDi Bullwinkle.
They are Wonderful and so simple! I also used pinapple perserves! thanks for the recipe!