Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
It may sounds like an odd combination but I promise it is one good salad!
Make and share this Strawberry, Mushroom, and Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces spinach leaves
- 4 -6 strawberries, sliced
- 4 -6 small white mushrooms, raw, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- Combine and toss all ingredients together.
- Feel free to add bacon and/or feta cheese, if you like.
Surprisingly tasty to be so easy. As long as you pick sweet strawberries, the salad will be awesome. Also, if you don't have any vinaigrette on hand, regular balsamic vinegar will do the job. Fantastic!!!