Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From TOH - yet to try.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups strawberries, coarsely chopped
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Coat muffin pan with non-stick spray and fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from a pan to wire rack.