I like this recipe for teacher gifts, church socials and just plain munching on! I can never make enough!
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and 1 cup of the sugar in medium bowl.
- Toss in strawberries, set aside.
- Beat together eggs, butter, milk and vanilla in small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins lined with paper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean.