1/6 Photos of Strawberry Muffins
I like this recipe for teacher gifts, church socials and just plain munching on! I can never make enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, salt and 1 cup of the sugar in medium bowl.
- 3Toss in strawberries, set aside.
- 4Beat together eggs, butter, milk and vanilla in small bowl.
- 5Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir until just combined.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin tins lined with paper.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of sugar on top of each muffin.
- 8Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g