Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Muffins baked in ice cream cones. From TOH - posted for safe-keeping.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) carton strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 15 cake ice cream cones (about 3-inch tall)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- colored sprinkles
- Combine the first five ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, yogurt and oil.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Place the ice cream cones in muffin cups and spoon about 3 T. of batter into each cone.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 19-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
- Dip muffin tops in chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.