Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from the Sydney Markets. A lovely healthier breakfast for my dd. I use my own homemade granola (with added protein powder) so I know what is in it all. To make it healthier I sub pure maple syrup for sugar and spelt flour for the plain flour, and reduced the butter to 1 tbs.
- 500 g strawberries, hulled
- 1⁄2 cup natural muesli
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 75 g butter, softened and chopped
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lightly grease ovenproof dish with some butter (I use oil spray).
- Arrange strawberries in dish.
- To make muesli topping combine muesli, brown sugar, flour and butter.
- Using fingertips rub until well combined.
- Crumble muesli mixture over strawberries and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool in dish 5 minutes, dust with icing sugar and serve.