Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light creamy vanilla mousse pie made with fresh strawberries. Easy to make and a winner every time. Sugar free pudding, fat free cream cheese, sugar free whipped topping and sugar substitute can be used for diabetics. My mothers coworkers couldn't tell the difference.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 4 ounces light cream cheese or 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pint whipping cream
- In one bowl cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping and set aside.
- In another bowl beat whipping cream and instant pudding until stiff peaks form.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the cream cheese layer followed by the vanilla mousse.
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Let chill for 1 hour.