- 250 g fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the strawberries in a saucepan and add sugar and water, cook over medium low heat.
- Stir gently until the sugar has dissolved, simmer for 10 minutes until the strawberries are soft and syrupy.
- Puree the strawberry mixture and gelatine in a food processor until smooth, set aside to cool.
- Fold through cream, pour into 8 1/2 cup capacity serving glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.