1/1 Photo of Strawberry Mousse
Strawberry season is right around the corner. Try this delicate, heavenly dessert from Everybody Eats Well in Belgium. Raspberries can also be substituted for strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with the granulated sugar and kirsch.
- 2Let macerate for 15 minutes.
- 3Puree the remaining strawberries together with the confectioners' sugar in a blender.
- 4Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- 5Reserve a quarter of the whipped cream for garnish and refrigerate.
- 6Carefully fold the remaining cream into the pureed strawberries.
- 7Arrange the macerated strawberries in 4 balloon-shaped wine glasses, reserving a few strawberry slices for garnish.
- 8Fill the glasses with the strawberry cream, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a few hours.
- 9Pipe the reserved whipped cream through a pastry bag fitted with a star tip over the mousse and decorate with the remaining sliced strawberries.
- 10Variation: Substitute an equal amount of raspberries for the strawberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 29.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: