Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 Easy Steps to Healthy Cooking – 500 Recipes for Lifelong Wellness Serves 6
Make and share this Strawberry Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 2⁄3 cups drained soft silken tofu
- In medium saucepan, whisk together apple juice, honey, cornstarch and salt. Bring to a simmer, whisking often.
- Reduce heat and simmer, until thickened. Remove from heat and let cook 10 minutes.
- In food processor combine apple juice mixture, strawberries and tofu; puree until creamy and smooth.
- Divide mousse among ramekins. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.