- 2 pints fresh strawberries, pureed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together sugar and puree in bowl.
- Place gelatin in lemon juice in a small bowl; set small bowl nested in a larger bowl of hot water.
- Stir gelatin until it dissolves.
- Add dissolved gelatin to strawberry mixture.
- Beat egg whites until frothy and stir unto strawberries.
- Place mixture in freezer for 45-60 minutes or until partially frozen, then beat in blender.
- Carefully fold whipped cream into strawberries.
- Spoon into dessert cups and refrigerate until set, 2 hours or more.
- Garnish with strawberries, a few blueberries, and a mint leaf, if desired.