Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a diabetic cooking class. I thought It is very yummy.
- 3 ounces sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2⁄3 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine gelatin and water in a small saucepan, stirring well; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until gelatin dissolves.
- Combine gelatin mixture, strawberries, and milk powder in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, processing until blended.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 6 parfait glasses.
- Cover and chill.