Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy low-fat whipped topping mix makes this an easy dessert that is low in fat and extra-rich in flavor.
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) package whipped dessert topping mix
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- low sugar strawberry spread (optional)
- Beat contents of both envelopes from package of topping mix with milk until firm peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, with fork, mash strawberries with sugar and juice until chunky sauce forms.
- Add mixture to whipped topping; beat until well combined, 1 minute.
- If desired, layer with preserves in 6 (1-cup) glasses.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries, if desired.
Oh my...... this was DELICIOUS!!!!! We had this for dessert tonight and it was gone in a flash. Thank you for adding another wonderful recipe to our family favorites.