Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
wanted something different for breakfast and low in points :) ww 3 Points per serving
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar Twin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray 8 holes of a 12 hole muffin pain with cooking spray or line with muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, dry pudding mix, sugar twin, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in stawberries and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, vanilla extract, egg, and skim milk.
- Add applesauce mixture to flour mixture.
- Mix just until combined.
- Spoon batter in to muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- let stand for 5 mins and remove from pan.
- Freezes well.
Muffins never baked all the way through and tasted bland.