Recipe by dojemi
A delicious mold that may be served as a side dish or dessert. Prep time does not include chilling of mold.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) cartons frozen strawberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 strawberry, sliced, for garnish
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin the boiling water.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
- Pour half of the mixture in a salad mold; let chill until firm.
- Cover with a layer of sour cream, then top with the remaining half of the mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry and pineapple.