Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries and mojitos...yum! I just love strawberries.
- 18 -24 fresh strawberries
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 12 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 limes, wedged
- 24 ounces captian morgans rum
- Place 2-3 strawberries, 3 mint sprigs, and 2 tablespoons brown sugar in a shaker.
- Squeeze 3 lime wedges over glass and then drop in wedges.
- Mash together with a spoon.
- Add ice and rum.
- Cover and shake.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a strawberry.
yummy! used turbinado sugar in place of brown... and also rimmed the glasses. thanks!! also used silver rum instead of morgan.
So yummy! I was out of limes (whoops), so I used lemons with excellent results. THANKS!
My favorite kind of mojito! only i didn't like the captain morgans in there... i'd suggest bacardi instead!