Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love me a good mojito, especially a strawberry one! So refreshing on a hot summers day! Fresh strawberries, mint, lime and white rum come together in this sparkling thirst quencher. Bottoms up--I hope you enjoy!
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white rum
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- crushed ice
- club soda
- lime slice, to garnish
- 1 fresh strawberry, to garnish
- Place strawberries, mint and sugar in a tall glass. Muddle with the back of a spoon (or a muddler if you have one).
- Fill glass halfway with crushed ice; pour in the rum and fresh lime juice.
- Top off with club soda, stir and serve garnished with lime slices in the glass and a fresh strawberry on the rim.