Recipe by Kater
This recipe comes from the Seattle P-I. I'm posting it here so I don't lose it! With strawberry season approaching, I can't wait to try this one!
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries
- fresh mint sprig
- soda water
- 1⁄2 of a fresh lime
- 1.5 (3 tablespoon) light rum
Directions See How It's Made
- In a tall glass, add the sugar, 3 strawberries, 5 mint leaves and a splash of soda water.
- Lightly muddle. Squeeze juice from the lime into the glass; add rum.
- Stir and fill glass with ice. Top off drink with soda water.
- Garnish with remaining strawberry and sprig of mint.