Refreshing and healthy too! This works best on a summer sunny day! In the winter I just make this by heating the water to boiling, then steeping the tea bags for 10-20 minutes. Adapted from the Heart & Stroke Foundation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cold water in a large clear glass pitcher or jar.
- 2Add the tea bags and the mint leaves.
- 3Cover with a small dish towel or washcloth, large enough to keep debris and bugs out.
- 4Place the tea in direct sunlight for 4 to 5 hours.
- 5Divide the strawberries and ice between six tall glasses.
- 6Discard the tea bags and mint.
- 7Sweeten to taste with sugar or honey.
- 8Pour the tea into the glasses and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mint Sun Tea
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caffeine-free herbal berry tea bags