Mischievous little mice that make a great (and healthy) snack for kids! From the May 2007 issue of Family Fun magazine.
- For each mouse, slice a small section from one side of the strawberry so it sits flat.
- Press a mini chocolate chip into the tip for a nose. You may need to use icing to secure it in place.
- Add two dots of icing above the nose for eyes.
- Stick two almond slivers onto the top of the strawberry for the ears.
- For the tail, use a toothpick to carve a small hole into the back of the strawberry and push the end of the licorice lace into the hole.
- Serve with small triangles of cheese.