1/2 Photos of Strawberry Mice
Southern Polar Bear's Note:
Mischievous little mice that make a great (and healthy) snack for kids! From the May 2007 issue of Family Fun magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each mouse, slice a small section from one side of the strawberry so it sits flat.
- 2Press a mini chocolate chip into the tip for a nose. You may need to use icing to secure it in place.
- 3Add two dots of icing above the nose for eyes.
- 4Stick two almond slivers onto the top of the strawberry for the ears.
- 5For the tail, use a toothpick to carve a small hole into the back of the strawberry and push the end of the licorice lace into the hole.
- 6Serve with small triangles of cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mice
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1