- 10 fresh strawberries
- 10 mini chocolate chips
- black decorating gel
- 20 slivered almonds
- 5 pieces red licorice strings
- swiss cheese (1 brick)
- For each mouse, slice a small section from one side of the strawberry so it sits flat.
- Press a mini chocolate chip into the tip for a nose. You may need to use icing to secure it in place.
- Add two dots of icing above the nose for eyes.
- Stick two almond slivers onto the top of the strawberry for the ears.
- For the tail, use a toothpick to carve a small hole into the back of the strawberry and push the end of the licorice lace into the hole.
- Serve with small triangles of cheese.