Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
One of my mom's signature salads. She serves this at all her little church lady events (and she has lots of them). Recipe is adapted from Gooseberry Patch Celebrate Spring.
Top Review by Gadget_Queen
Incredible!!! My husband and I loved it. The colors and flavors were perfect. I followed the recipe without changes. I left half a steak on my plate so that I could have another helping. Thank you.
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons raspberry white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped