Chef #1454031's Note:
From Good life eats
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and zest. Mix well and set aside.
- 2Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and honey.
- 3Using two knives, cut the mascarpone cheese and butter into the flour mixture.
- 4Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour in the egg mixture and the strawberries. Gently stir until it forms together.
- 5Knead on a floured surface a few times - be gentle so you don't squish the strawberries.
- 6Flatten into 8 inch rounds. Bake at 375 degrees F on a parchment paper lined sheet for 20-30 minutes. In the meantime, combine powdered sugar, honey, and milk for the glaze. Set aside until scones have cooled.
- 7Cut round into eights. Cool on a wired rack. When cooled completely, drizzle with glaze.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mascarpone Scones With Honey Milk Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 438.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: