1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Creamy Italian parfait layered with marsala soaked strawberries. This recipe came from the March 2003 issue of Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mascarpone, 3 tablespoons Marsala, cream, and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl.
- 2Stir gently until well blended.
- 3Combine strawberries, remaining 3 tablespoons Marsala, and 1 tablespoon sugar in another medium bowl; toss to blend.
- 4Cover mascarpone and berry mixtures; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 5Place 2 tablespoons crumbled cookies in each of 6 goblets.
- 6Divide strawberry mixture with juices among goblets.
- 7Top berries with mascarpone mixture, then remaining cookies.
- 8Cover and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry, Mascarpone and Marsala Budini
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: