Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Creamy Italian parfait layered with marsala soaked strawberries. This recipe came from the March 2003 issue of Bon Appetit.
- Combine mascarpone, 3 tablespoons Marsala, cream, and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir gently until well blended.
- Combine strawberries, remaining 3 tablespoons Marsala, and 1 tablespoon sugar in another medium bowl; toss to blend.
- Cover mascarpone and berry mixtures; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Place 2 tablespoons crumbled cookies in each of 6 goblets.
- Divide strawberry mixture with juices among goblets.
- Top berries with mascarpone mixture, then remaining cookies.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.