Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will need a juicer.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka or 1 1⁄2 ounces gin
- 1 1⁄2 ounces strawberry juice (from a juicer)
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 dash fresh lemon juice
- strawberry, for garnish
- Combine the vodka, strawberry juice, orange juice, simple syrup, Cointreau, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.