Melted marshmallows are combined with whipped cream and marbled into a strawberry and jello dessert with a graham cracker crust. Delicious make ahead and so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, sugar and butter and press firmly over bottom of 9" square pan.
- 2Chill until set.
- 3Sprinkle 2 T sugar over strawberries and let stand for 1/2 hour.
- 4Dissolve jello in 1 cup of boiling water.
- 5Drain berries, reserving liquid.
- 6Add water to juice to make 1 cup and add to jello.
- 7Chill until partially set.
- 8Meanwhile, combine marshmallows and milk and heat and stir until melted.
- 9Cool completely, then fold in whipped cream.
- 10Add berries to jello, then swirl in marshmallow mixture to marble.
- 11Pour into crush and chill until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Marshmallow Swirl
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g