Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
When an out-of-the ordinary craving attacks.. why not give this a try? :)
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- Toast bread. Spread one side with jam, place marshmallows on top, and then the other piece of bread.
- Microwave until the marshmallow gets puffy (about 20 seconds) and serve.
- Ideas: Try it with different combinations like fruity marshmallows and grape jelly, or chocolate spread for a s'more sandwich!
This certainly is a different twist on a sandwich! Made this with a multigrain bread & it was an enjoyable treat! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]