Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from "make happy" - http://make-happy.blogspot.com/2010/06/strawberry-limeademargarita.html
- 4 limes
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries (2 handfuls)
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 4 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces triple sec
- Squeeze the juice from all four limes into the pitcher of a blender.
- Add strawberries, powdered sugar, tequilla, and triple sec.
- Puree mixture. Stir and add ice, if desired.
I've had one other margarita with powdered sugar in it and I like the amount in this drink best. Great drink that I will make again. New Kids On The Block tag game 2010