Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are my favorite margaritas. It is from Mo'nique's "Never Trust a Skinny Cook."
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 6 tablespoons tequila
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- Place four 8-ounce glasses in freezer.
- Place strawberries, tequila, limeade concentrate and triple sec in the jar of a blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Add ice and blend until liquid is smooth.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
I feel more mellow already. No limeade, no problem...used oj. No triple sec, no problem, still yummy.
We loved it! We have huge margarita glasses so this was just enough for two of us:)
I've never had a strawberry margarita before so I can't compare to anything. I do know that I loved this drink! Yum! Made for PRMR Tag.