Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great little Margaritas.
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries or 3 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur (orange-flavored liqueur)
- lime wedge (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except lime wedges in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Pour evenly into each of 4 large glasses.
- Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! Easy and fresh! This margarita is so much better than any I have ordered in a restaurant or bar.
I made two batches of this for our Cinco de Mayo party. One batch I made as written and the other I substituted Strawberry-Kiwi juice for all the alchohol for the kids. We loved them. So good, I'm licking my lips as I type this.....yum. Thank you for this lovely treat for us and our guests.
delicious and refreshing!!