This beautiful and delicious recipe is so unusual; it's perfect for entertaining. This is from Linda Larsen’s Guide to Busy Cooks.
- In shallow bowl, combine margarita mix, lime juice and garlic;Add steaks, cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- When ready to eat, remove fish from marinade and place on broiler pan; Brush with marinade and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and Broil 4" from heat for 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish with large spatula and Brush with rest of marinade and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Broil 4-5 minutes longer until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle fish with strawberries and pretzel crumbs and serve.