Recipe by LeahG
this recipe came from the food network. this is heavenly you'll love these. super easy to make and soooo good!
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pureed strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX pretzel crumbs and butter in 13x9-inch pan; press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- MIX sweetened condened milk, strawberries and lime juice in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Pour over crust.
- FREEZE 6 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries.