Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur (triple sec)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- lime slice, garnish
- quartered fresh strawberries, garnish
- Pulse the first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher, and stir in club soda just before serving.
- Serve over ice; garnish, if desired.