Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
The non alchoholic recipe adaptation from foodtv's Tyler Florence. Cook time is freeze time.
- Set aside about 1/4 cup chopped strawberries.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. I suggest adding 1/2 cup sugar to start and then adding more sugar if you want more sweetness.
- Next pour the mix into popsicle molds.
- Skewer strawberry pieces on popsicle sticks and put into molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
I made these for my neice and nephews. Since I did not have popsicle molds I used an ice cube covered with Saran Wrap and inserted toothpicks. The kids loved them and we made more to use as ice cubes in our tea.
This was very good. I didn't have popsicle molds so I used small paper cups to freeze them in so I allowed 6 hours freezing time.