Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Sounds perfect for a hot summer day! I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I copied it from somewhere, and I wish I knew the source. Anyway, it's from someone with great ideas! Cook time is chilling time.
- 295.73 ml pretzel crumbs
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml strawberries, diced
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 78.07 ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 59.14 ml tequila or 59.14 ml tequila, cuervo 1800
- 29.58 ml triple sec
- 354.88 ml Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine pretzel crumbs, butter, and sugar and mix well.
- Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine milk, lime juice, strawberries, tequila and triple sec and blend well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour into crust.
- Place in freezer for four to eight hours.
- Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
This is a great summer pie Reelani. I served it at our 4th of July party. It was very well received by my guests. The filling was smooth and creamy. Had a nice margarita taste. The saltiness of the pretzel crust was a good idea and went well with the filling. Thanks for posting.
Oh my!! This is the ultimate! The filling is smooth amd creamy and tastes just like a sweet strawberry margarita. The pretzel crust is a great contrast. Easy to put together! I made fresh whipped cream for the top. The perfect dessert to impress your guests. Thanks for sharing Ree!
This was easy enough to make and pretty tasty..only thing I found was it was extremely sweet. I brought it to a family event on the 4th of July and got the same comments it was good but really sweet.