1/1 Photo of Strawberry Margarita Pie
6 hrs 30 mins
Sounds perfect for a hot summer day! I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I copied it from somewhere, and I wish I knew the source. Anyway, it's from someone with great ideas! Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pretzel crumbs, butter, and sugar and mix well.
- 2Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Combine milk, lime juice, strawberries, tequila and triple sec and blend well.
- 4Fold in Cool Whip and pour into crust.
- 5Place in freezer for four to eight hours.
- 6Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 7Garnish with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3604.7
- Calories from Fat 1262
- Total Fat 140.2 g
- Saturated Fat 91.5 g
- Cholesterol 318.1 mg
- Sodium 4998.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 541.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 311.5 g
- Protein 64.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: