Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a delicious frozen pie that is perfect for a summer get together.
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 5 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a large bowl mix crumbs, sugar, and butter until evenly moist.
- Firmly press over bottom and upsides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in center of oven until firm, 5 to 7 minute
- Place in freezer to cool about 20 minutes.
- When crust is cool, place ice cream in large bowl and cut into small chunks.
- Squeeze juice from lime into a small bowl and stir in tequila and orange flavor liqueur. Stir into softened ice cream just evenly mixed but do not let ice cream melt completely.
- Spoon into cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Top with strawberries.