Recipe by chez patty
This was served in the cafeteria at work years ago during an international day theme. mmmmmmmmmm, tasty!
- 314.66 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 44.37 ml tequila
- 44.37 ml triple sec or 44.37 ml any orange-flavored liqueur
- 118.29 ml strawberry, frozen,thawed
- 473.18 ml heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter in bowl, press into sides and bottom of 9 pie plate.
- Beat condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, triple sec in a large bowl, with electric mixer for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Lower speed; beat in strawberries for 1 minute.
- Fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture till no white streaks show.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Freeze overnight.
- Transfer to fridge 30 minutes before serving.