Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was served in the cafeteria at work years ago during an international day theme. mmmmmmmmmm, tasty!
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter in bowl, press into sides and bottom of 9 pie plate.
- Beat condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, triple sec in a large bowl, with electric mixer for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Lower speed; beat in strawberries for 1 minute.
- Fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture till no white streaks show.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Freeze overnight.
- Transfer to fridge 30 minutes before serving.