Recipe by chez patty
This was served in the cafeteria at work years ago during an international day theme. mmmmmmmmmm, tasty!
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons triple sec or 3 tablespoons any orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, frozen,thawed
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter in bowl, press into sides and bottom of 9 pie plate.
- Beat condensed milk, lime juice, tequila, triple sec in a large bowl, with electric mixer for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Lower speed; beat in strawberries for 1 minute.
- Fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture till no white streaks show.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Freeze overnight.
- Transfer to fridge 30 minutes before serving.