From Better Homes and Gardens canning mag.
My Private Note
Half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pot combine strawberries, lime juice, tequila and triple sec. Add sugar and mix until combined.
- 2Stir constantly, bring up to a boil. Take off heat.
- 3Add pectin and lime zest.
- 4Put back on heat and bring to a full roiling boil for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and skim foam.
- 6Ladle into hot sterilized 8 oz jars. Leave 1/4" headspace. Wipe rims, add lids.
- 7Process jars for your recommend altitude.
- 8To distribute fruit, cool for 20 minute, then gently turn and tilt jars without inverting them, repeat as needed.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Margarita Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 178.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 174.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: