Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tequila; Strawberries! I have nothing else to say. :)
- 1⁄4 cup guava juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 tablespoon tequila (I use Jose Quervo Gold)
- 1 teaspoon sweetened lime juice (Rose's)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam (used homemade strawberry rhubarb)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a small sauce pan, combine guava juice, strawberries, tequila, and lime juice.
- Bring to a boil, cook 10 minutes.
- Add strawberry jam and sugar.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve hot or cold!
Now this is a great strawberry sauce! Loved the flavor of the tequila and lime. I put this on some lowfat tapioca; can't wait to try on ice cream or pancakes too. Thanks for posting your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010