1/1 Photo of Strawberry Margarita Dessert Sauce
Tequila; Strawberries! I have nothing else to say. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small sauce pan, combine guava juice, strawberries, tequila, and lime juice.
- 2Bring to a boil, cook 10 minutes.
- 3Add strawberry jam and sugar.
- 4Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Serve hot or cold!
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Margarita Dessert Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweetened lime juice