Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
this of off the cool whip lid. A make ahead dessert great for these hot summer days coming up. Note: cooking time is actually freeze time.
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pureed strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip strawberry whipped topping, thawed
- Mix pretzel crumbs and butter in 13x9 inch pan; press into bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add strawberries and lime juice, mix well. Gently stir in Cool Whip; pour over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes. before cutting to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.