This cake was very easy to make. The cake makes a very light and tasty cake.I found the recipes on another web site the other day and made it for my daughters birthday. It was a big hit with everyone. They all wanted the recipe for them selves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
- 3Add enough water to strawberry margarita mix to measure 1 1/4 cups.
- 4Beat cake mix, drink mix, oil, and egg whites in large bowl on low speed 2 minutes.
- 5Pour into pan.
- 6Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool completely, about one hour or longer.
- 8Gently stir lime peel into whipped topping, then frost the cake.
- 9Then garnish with limes or strawberries if you like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Margarita Cake
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry margarita mix