- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- granulated sugar (for glass)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub rim of margarita glass with lime wedge and dip in granulated sugar.
- Process tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sweet and sour, strawberries, and ice in blender until smooth.
- Pour drink into glass and serve.
- Garnish with an additional lime wedge, or speared fruit, if desired.