Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old favorite.
Make and share this Strawberry Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime juice
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- granulated sugar (for glass)
- Rub rim of margarita glass with lime wedge and dip in granulated sugar.
- Process tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sweet and sour, strawberries, and ice in blender until smooth.
- Pour drink into glass and serve.
- Garnish with an additional lime wedge, or speared fruit, if desired.
We made six -- all were a little light on the tequila by preference, and two for teenagers were "virgin." All were enjoyed with a complete Mex meal. I'm a fan of strawberry Margaritas from 'way back and this one was very good.