Recipe by theres no i in brit
An amazing strawberry marbled cheesecake, perfect for a nice summer afternoon snack or a decadent treat for after work.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crust
- strawberry, as needed
strawberry syrup (or strawberry preserves)
- 10 ounces frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with elecric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- ADD eggs, mix until blended.
- POUR half of mixture into graham pie crust.
- SPOON in strawberry preserves or strawberry syrup mixture.
- COVER with remaining batter and repeat.
- SWIRL with the end of a knife to create "marbled" look.
- BAKE 30-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- COOL at room temperature.
- STORE in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- STRAWBERRY SYRUP.
- PUREE strawberries and cornstarch in blender.
- HEAT in a saucepan over medium heat until thickened, let cool.