- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring as needed. If jam is to lumpy at this point, mash with a potato masher.
- Continue to simmer another 30 minutes or until jam reaches the desired consistency. Pour into jar, cover and refrigerate. Use within a week.